Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Trend: Boyfriend Jeans

There's not really much I can say about boyfriend jeans... except that EVERYONE is doing it!! And by everyone, I mean everyone! Not that that's a bad thing, it's kind of nice to see a change in the style of jeans we are wearing since skinny's have been around for sooo long!
I recently jumped on the band wagon, purchasing myself a distressed pair and to be honest I'm loving them!! They are so comfy to wear and can be easily worn as a casual item or dressed up for a more chic look. 
Below I styled mine in a more casual way teaming them with my fave cut out boots! 
When choosing a top to pair your boyfriend jeans with, be careful not to opt for something too tight as it will make your bottom half look too wide!
Check out how I styled mine below!

Sara xx







Jeans - Jayjays
Boots - Pied A Terre
Necklace - Lovisa 
Bag - Kmart 
Watch - Marc Jacobs 

No comments:

Post a Comment