Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ink Island

Who said you can't wear florals in Winter!? 
I'm a strong believer in wearing what ever you feel comfortable in and if that means bright colours and vibrant patterns when the rest of the city is decked out in shades of grey and black then I say go for it!! 
I recently picked up this gorgeous Ink Island shirt from Sabo Skirt and with the pop of floral and the watercolour background of purples and blues I'm totally in love. The best part is that if you don't want to wear it as a shirt you can unbutton it and throw it over a basic dress in the Spring. Safe to say you'll be seeing more of this beauty throughout the year!
Although these pictures may have you thinking that it's definitely not Winter, I promise today was an exception! Im not complaining though, I loved the sun!

Sara xx  










Shirt - Sabo Skirt
Jeans - Dr. Denim 
Bracelet - Ice Accessories 
Watch - Marc Jacobs 
Shoes - Billini
Sunglasses - Lovisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment