Friday, August 9, 2013

Aztec









There's not enough good things I can say about this gorgeous Aztec jacket! I'm in love!! 
I wore this outfit on a casual day shopping because it's just so comfy! I almost felt like I was carrying around a big, warm blanket all day except its so effortless to wear. I love the way it drapes down the front almost giving the illusion of a scarf yet it is fitted and shorter around the back! This stops it looking like the jacket is flooding around you and creates a nice distinction between the bottom half of the outfit and the top. The teal blue colour of the Aztec print adds a little pop of colour which is always nice and fresh in winter. 
Let me know what you think of this outfit!

Sara xx


Jacket - Madison Square 
Jeans - Dr. Denim 
Boots - Pied A Terre
Bag - Vintage 
Necklace - Kmart

No comments:

Post a Comment