Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Jailhouse Stripes








I love how effortless stripes are this Winter season. It almost takes the thought out of outfit planning because it's so easy to just throw on a tunic style jumper like the one above, some leather leggings and you're ready to go!! I added a black floppy hat and some gold jewellery to give the outfit some interest, and I was ready to hit the shops for my last real shopping day before Uni started back. 
When wearing a tunic like this, make sure you keep your bottom half slim with tight pants, this will keep the outfit in proportion. 
I hope everyone is having a great week, I'm enjoying an easy first week of Uni before all the assignments start flowing in! Dreading it! 

Sara xx

Pants - Cotton On
Tunic - Valleygirl 
Hat - Vintage 
Watch - Marc Jacobs 

No comments:

Post a Comment